October 1, 2022
COVID - 19 and Omicron Variant Operating Procedures
The requirement to wear face coverings indoors has been lifted by NY State.
- Employees and visitors are welcome to enter the building without face masks or gloves during normal business hours.
- It remains the choice of the individual to wear a mask if they choose.
- All production schedules have returned to normal.
- It is no longer mandated that temperatures must be taken upon entering the building. However the touchless thermometer will remain inside the front door and be available should anyone choose to use it.
- Gloves and masks are available if anyone requires them.
- Rapid tests are available to employees who feel sick or exhibit other symptoms of Covid-19.
Be advised this is a rapidly changing environment and production times may be affected.
Hours of Operation return to 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST) Monday to Friday
Obviously this is a fluid situation. We will continue to monitor and adjust our operation with the primary concern being safety. Any additional guidance issued by the government will be followed.
As always, we thank you for your support and extend our sincere best wishes for everyone and hope this crisis is coming to an end.