- Material: C-1035, SA-182-F11, F22, Stainless Steel (See note on Stainless Steel surface rust.)
- Threads: U.N.C./U.N.F. Class 2B, Right or Left Hand, Metric
- Finish: Self-Colored, Galvanized, Plated, Electro-Polished
- Options: Heat Treating, Special Threading
- Note: Pins Sold Separately – Straight or Headed 100% Domestic Materials, Certifications Provided Upon Request
* Note: T Dimension. The variables directly below each "T" Dimension represent the amout of variable in the value shown. + is above the value, - is below.
** Note: Pin Hole will be 1/16" to 1/8" larger than the Maximum Pin Diameter.
Click here to view Maximum Values for Clevis Grip, Pin and Tap
The Clevis chart above shows many of the measurements as ranges. For example Clevis #CL40 shows a thread maximum diameter of 1-3/4". The thread can be any diameter up to that. The same is true for Clevis Pin diameter. "G', represently Clevis Grip diameter is also variable.
These variables allow for hundreds of different configurations.
Grinnel Standards are a set of basic Clevis designs that narrow down the range of possiblities into a few common configurations.
Click here to see the specifications of the Grinnel Standard Clevises.